Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Essentials of Management, 9th Edition, Andrew J. DuBrin, ISBN-10: 0538478233, ISBN-13: 9780538478236, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT.
1. The Manager’s Job.
2. International Management and Cultural Diversity.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
Part II: PLANNING.
4. Essentials of Planning.
5. Problem Solving and Decision Making.
6. Quantitative Techniques for Planning and Decision Making.
Part III: ORGANIZING.
7. Job Design and Work Schedules.
8. Organization Structure, Culture, and Change.
9. Staffing and Human Resource Management.
Part IV: LEADING.
13. Teams, Groups, and Teamwork.
Part V: CONTROLLING.
14. Information Technology and e-Commerce.
15. Essentials of Control.
16. Managing Ineffective Performers.
Part VI: MANAGING FOR PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS.
17. Enhancing Personal Productivity and Managing Stress.