Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Discovering Biological Psychology, 2nd Edition, Laura A. Freberg, ISBN-10: 0547177798, ISBN-13: 9780547177793, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Introducing Biological Psychology.
2. The Anatomy and Evolution of the Nervous System.
3. Cells of the Nervous System.
5. Genetics and the Development of the Human Brain.
7. Nonvisual Sensation and Perception.
9. Motivation: The Regulation of Temperature, Thirst, and Hunger.
10. Sexual Behavior.
11. Sleep and Waking.
12. Learning and Memory.
13. Lateralization, Language, and Intelligence.
14. Emotion, Reward, Aggression, Stress.
15. Neurological Disorders.
16. Psychological Disorders.