Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for College Accounting, Chapters 1-27, 22nd Edition, James A. Heintz, Robert W. Parry, ISBN-10: 130566616X, ISBN-13: 9781305666160, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Comprehensive Problem 1: The Accounting Cycle.
Comprehensive Problem 1: Period 2: The Accounting Cycle.
Part II: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH AND PAYROLL.
7. Accounting for Cash.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part III: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
14. Adjustments and the Work Sheet for a Merchandising Business.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 1.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 2.
Part IV: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts Receivable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Comprehensive Problem 3: Specialized Accounting Procedures.
Part V: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Taxes, Earnings, Distributions, and the Statement of Retained Earnings.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
23. Statement of Cash Flows.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Work Sheet and Financial Statements.
Module. Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal. *posted online only.