Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for College Accounting, Chapters 1-27, 19th Edition, James A. Heintz, Robert W. Parry, ISBN-10: 0324376162, ISBN-13: 9780324376166, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1.Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Worksheet.
Appendix: Depreciation Methods.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Appendix: Statement of Cash Flows.
Part 2: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH, PAYROLL, AND SERVICE BUSINESSES.
7. Accounting for Cash.
Appendix: Internal Controls.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part 3: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
Appendix: The Net-Price Method of Recording Purchases.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
Appendix: Perpetual Inventory Method: LIFO and Moving-Average Methods.
14. Adjustments and the Worksheet for a Merchandising Business.
Appendix: Expense Method of Accounting for Prepaid Expenses.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Part 4: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts Receivable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Part 5: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTORING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Earnings, Taxes, Distributions, and the Retained Earnings Statement.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
Appendix: Effective Interest Method.
23. Statements of Cash Flows.
Appendix: Statement of Cash Flows: The Direct Method.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Work Sheet and Financial Statements.
Module: Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal.
Answers to Self-Study Test Questions.
Subject Index (alphabetical).