Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business Planning and Control: Integrating Accounting, Strategy, and People, Bruce Bowhill, ISBN : 978-0-470-06177-0, ISBN : 9780470061770, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Information available on the website.
Part 1: Information for decision-making and financial reporting requirements.
1. Cost behaviour and contribution.
2. Pricing and costing in a competitive environment.
3. Further decision-making problems.
4. Capital investment decisions.
5. Traditional approaches to full costing.
6. Activity-based costing.
Part 2: Traditional accounting controls.
7. Budgetary control systems.
8. Preparing the master budget.
9. Standard costing and manufacturing methods.
10. Control in divisionalized organizations.
11. Control using accounting ratios.
12. Funding the business.
Part 3: Strategic management.
13. Objectives, strategy and influences.
14. Strategic analysis – the external environment.
15. Internal appraisal of the organization.
16. Accounting and strategic analysis.
17. Identifying suitable strategic options.
18. Evaluating strategies and writing the business plan.
Part 4: Issues in management control.
19. Budgetary control, performance management and alternative approaches to control.
20. Strategy and control system design.
21. Measuring shareholder value.
22. Measuring and improving internal business processes.
23. Complexity, uncertainty and control.
Indicative answers to questions.
Appendix. Present value table.