Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business Law and the Legal Environment, Standard Edition, 6th Edition, Jeffrey F. Beatty, Susan S. Samuelson, ISBN-10: 1111530602, ISBN-13: 9781111530600, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
UNIT I: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
3. Dispute Resolution.
4. Common Law, Statutory Law, and Administrative Law.
5. Constitutional Law.
6. Intentional Torts and Business Torts
7. Negligence and Strict Liability.
9. International Law.
UNIT II: CONTRACTS.
10. Introduction to Contracts.
14. Capacity and Consent.
15. Written Contracts.
16. Third Parties.
17. Performance and Discharge.
19. Practical Contracts.
UNIT III: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
20. Introduction to Sales.
21. Ownership and Risk.
22. Warranties and Product Liability.
23. Performance and Remedies.
UNIT IV: ADDITIONAL CPA TOPICS
24. Secured Transactions.
25. Creating a Negotiable Instrument.
26. Liability for Negotiable Instruments.
27. Accountants’ Liability.
UNIT V: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
28. Agency Law.
29. Employment Law.
30. Labor Law.
UNIT VI: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
31. Starting a Business: LLCs and Other Options.
33. Life and Death of a Corporation.
34. Corporate Management.
36. Securities Regulation.
UNIT VII: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
39. Consumer Law.
40. Environmental Law.
42. Intellectual Property.
43. Real Property and Landlord Tenant.
44. Personal Property and Bailment.
45. Planning for the Future: Estates and Insurance.