Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for World Politics: Trend and Transformation, 2012 – 2013 Edition, 14th Edition, Charles W. Kegley Jr., Shannon L. Blanton, ISBN-10: 1111830061, ISBN-13: 9781111830069, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: TREND AND TRANSFORMATION IN WORLD POLITICS.
1. Interpreting World Politics.
2. Theories of World Politics.
PART II: THE GLOBE’S ACTORS AND THEIR RELATIONS.
3. International Decision Making.
4. Great Power Rivalries and Relations.
5. The Global South in a World of Powers.
6. Nonstate Actors and the Quest for Global Community.
PART III: CONFRONTING ARMED AGGRESSION.
7. The Threat of Armed Aggression to the World.
8. The Pursuit of Power through Arms and Alliances.
9. The Quest for Peace through International Law and Collective Security.
PART IV: HUMAN SECURITY, PROSPERITY, AND RESPONSIBILITY.
10. The Globalization of International Finance.
11. International Trade in the Global Marketplace.
12. The Demographic and Cultural Dimensions of Globalization.
13. The Promotion of Human Development and Human Rights.
14. Global Responsibility for the Preservation of the Environment.
PART V: THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF WORLD POLITICS.
15. Looking Ahead at Global Trends and Transformations.