Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for West’s Legal Environment of Business, 6th Edition, Frank B. Cross, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 0324303912, ISBN-13: 9780324303919, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
UNIT 1: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
2. The Court System.
3. Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution.
4. Ethics and Business Decision Making.
UNIT 2: THE PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
5. Constitutional Law.
6. Administrative Law.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crimes.
8. International Law.
UNIT 3: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
9. Contract Formation.
10. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
11. Sales, Leases, and E-Contracts.
12. Torts and CyberTorts.
13. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
14. Intellectual Property.
15. Creditor-Debtor Relations and Bankruptcy.
UNIT 4: THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
16. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Franchises.
17. Limited Liability Companies and Limited Partnerships.
UNIT 5: THE EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENT.
20. Employment Relationships.
21. Employment Discrimination.
22. Labor Law.
UNIT 6: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
23. Consumer Protection.
24. Environmental Law.
25. Land-Use Control and Real Property.
26. Antitrust and Monopoly.
27. Antitrust and Restraint of Trade.
28. Securities Law and Corporate Governance.