Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Western Civilization: Volume C: Since 1789, 8th Edition, Jackson J. Spielvogel, ISBN-10: 1111342164, ISBN-13: 9781111342166, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
19. A Revolution in Politics: The Era of the French Revolution and Napoleon.
20. The Industrial Revolution and Its Impact on European Society.
21. Reaction, Revolution, and Romanticism, 1815-1850.
22. An Age of Nationalism and Realism, 1850-1871.
23. Mass Society in an â€œAge of Progressâ€, 1871-1894.
24. An Age of Modernity, Anxiety, and Imperialism, 1894-1914.
25. The Beginning of the Twentieth-Century Crisis: War and Revolution.
26. The Futile Search for a New Stability: Europe between the Wars, 1919-1939.
27. The Deepening of the European Crisis: World War II.
28. Cold War and a New Western World, 1945-1965.
29. Protest and Stagnation: The Western World, 1965-1985.
30. After The Fall: The Western World In A Global Age (Since 1985).