Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Western Civilization, Alternate Volume: Since 1300, 9th Edition, Jackson J. Spielvogel, ISBN-10: 1285436687, ISBN-13: 9781285436685, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
11. The Later Middle Ages: Crisis and Disintegration in the Fourteenth Century.
12. Recovery and Rebirth: The Age of the Renaissance.
13. Reformation and Religious Warfare in the Sixteenth Century.
14. Europe and The World: New Encounters, 1500â€“1800.
15. State Building and the Search for Order in the Seventeenth Century.
16. Toward a New Heaven and a New Earth: The Scientific Revolution and the Emergence of Modern Science.
17. The Eighteenth Century: An Age of Enlightenment.
18. The Eighteenth Century: European States, International Wars, and Social Change.
19. A Revolution in Politics: The Era of The French Revolution and Napoleon.
20. The Industrial Revolution and Its Impact on European Society.
21. Reaction, Revolution, and Romanticism, 1815â€“1850.
22. An Age of Nationalism and Realism, 1850â€“1871.
23. Mass Society in an â€œAge of Progress,â€ 1871â€“1894.
24. An Age of Modernity, Anxiety, and Imperialism, 1894â€“1914.
25. The Beginning of the Twentieth-Century Crisis: War and Revolution.
26. The Futile Search for Stability: Europe Between the Wars, 1919â€“1939.
27. The Deepening of the European Crisis: World War II.
28. Cold War and a New Western World, 1945â€“1965.
29. Protest and Stagnation: The Western World, 1965â€“1985.
30. After The Fall: The Western World in a Global Age (Since 1985).