Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Understanding Social Problems, 7th Edition, Linda A. Mooney, David Knox, Caroline Schacht, ISBN-10: 049581296X, ISBN-13: 9780495812968, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: SOCIOLOGY AND THE STUDY OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS.
1. Thinking About Social Problems.
Part II: PROBLEMS OF WELL-BEING.
2. Illness and the Health Care Crisis.
3. Alcohol and Other Drugs.
4. Crime and Social Control.
5. Family Problems.
Part III: PROBLEMS OF INEQUALITY.
6. Poverty and Economic Inequality.
7. Work and Unemployment.
8. Problems in Education.
9. Race, Ethnicity, and Immigration.
10. Gender Inequality.
11. Sexual Orientation and the Struggle for Equality.
Part IV: PROBLEMS OF GLOBALIZATION.
12. Population Growth and Urbanization.
13. Environmental Problems.
14. Science and Technology.
15. Conflict, War, and Terrorism.