Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for The Statistical Sleuth: A Course in Methods of Data Analysis, 3rd Edition, Fred Ramsey, Daniel Schafer, ISBN-10: 1133490670, ISBN-13: 9781133490678, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Drawing Statistical Conclusions.
2. Inference Using t-Distributions.
3. A Closer Look at Assumptions.
4. Alternatives to the t-Tools.
5. Comparisons among Several Samples.
6. Linear Combinations and Multiple Comparisons of Means.
7. Simple Linear Regression: A Model for the Mean.
8. A Closer Look at Assumptions for Simple Linear Regression.
9. Multiple Regression.
10. Inferential Tools for Multiple Regression.
11. Model Checking and Refinement.
12. Strategies for Variable Selection.
13. The Analysis of Variance for Two-Way Classifications.
14. Multifactor Studies Without Replication.
15. Adjustment for Serial Correlation.
16. Repeated Measures and Other Multivariate Responses.
17. Exploratory Tools for Summarizing Multivariate Responses.
18. Comparisons of Proportions or Odds.
19. More Tools for Tables of Counts.
20. Logistics Regression for Binary Response Variables.
21. Logistic Regression for Binomial Counts.
22. Log-Linear Regression for Poisson Counts.
23. Elements of Research Design.
24. Factorial Treatment Arrangements and Blocking Designs.
Appendix A. Tables.
Appendix B. References.