Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases, 9th Edition, Frank B. Cross, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1285428943, ISBN-13: 9781285428949, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Unit 1: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. The Court System.
3. Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution.
4. Business Ethics.
Unit 2: THE PUBLIC AND INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
5. Business and the Constitution.
6. Administrative Agencies.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
8. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit 3: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
9. Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
10. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
11. Sales and Lease Contracts.
13. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
14. Intellectual Property Rights.
15. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
16. Creditor-Debtor Relations and Bankruptcy.
Unit 4: THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT.
17. Small Business Organizations.
18. Limited Liability Business Forms.
Unit 5: THE EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENT.
21. Employment Relationships.
22. Employment Discrimination.
23. Immigration and Labor Law.
Unit 6: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
24. Consumer Protection.
25. Environmental Law and Sustainability.
26. Real Property and Land Use Control.
27. Antitrust Law.
28. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.
Appendix A: How to Brief Cases and Analyze Case Problems.
Appendix B: The Constitution of the United States.
Appendix C: Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
Appendix D: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (Excerpts and Explanatory Comments)
Appendix E: Answers to the Issue Spotters.
Appendix F: Sample Answers for Business Case Problems with Sample Answer.