Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for The Labor Relations Process, 11th Edition, William H. Holley, William H. Ross, Roger S. Wolters, ISBN-10: 1305576209, ISBN-13: 9781305576209, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
About the Authors.
Part I: RECOGNIZING RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF UNIONS AND MANAGEMENT.
1. Union-Management Relationships in Perspective.
2. Evolution of Labor-Management Relationships.
3. Legal Influences.
4. Unions and Management: Key Participants in the Labor Relations Process.
5. Why and How Unions Are Organized.
Part II: THE BARGAINING PROCESS AND OUTCOMES.
6. Negotiating the Labor Agreement.
7. Economic Issues.
8. Administrative Issues.
9. Resolving Negotiation (Interest) Disputes and the Use of Economic Pressure.
Part III: ADMINISTERING THE LABOR AGREEMENT.
10. Contract Administration.
11. Labor and Employment Arbitration.
12. Employee Discipline.
Part IV: APPLYING THE LABOR RELATIONS PROCESS TO DIFFERENT LABOR RELATIONS SYSTEMS.
13. Labor Relations in the Public Sector.
14. Labor Relations in Multinational Corporations and in Other Countries.
Appendix: Collective Bargaining Negotiations Exercise.