Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Teachers Discovering Computers: Integrating Technology in a Connected World, 7th Edition, Gary B. Shelly, Glenda A. Gunter, Randolph E. Gunter, ISBN-10: 1133526551, ISBN-13: 9781133526551, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Integrating Educational Technology into the Curriculum.
SF 1: Guide to Professional, State, and Federal Educational Web Sites.
2. Communications, Networks, the Internet, and the World Wide Web.
3. Software for Educators.
4. Hardware for Educators.
5. Technology, Digital Media, and Curriculum Integration.
SF 5: Learning Theories and Educational Research.
6. The Changing Face of Education: Teaching Online.
SF 6: The New World of Tablet Computing: Apps, iPads, and More.
7. Evaluating Educational Technology and Integration Strategies.
8. Security Issues, Ethics, and Emerging Technologies in Education.