Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Strategic International Management, International Edition, 5th Edition, K. Praveen Parboteeah, John B. Cullen, ISBN-10: 053845296X, ISBN-13: 9780538452960, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF MULTINATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
1. Multinational Management in a Changing World.
2. Culture and Multinational Management.
3. The Institutional Context of Multinational Management.
4. Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies.
Part II: STRATEGY CONTENT AND FORMULATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
5. Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and Formulation.
6. Multinational and Participation Strategies: Content and Formulation.
7. Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities.
Part III: MANAGEMENT PROCESSES IN STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION: DESIGN CHOICES FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
8. Organizational Design.
9. International Strategic Alliances: Management and Design.
10. Multinational e-Commerce: Strategies and Structures.
Part IV: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
11. International Human Resources Management.
12. HRM in the Local Context: Knowing When and How to Adapt.
Part V: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: INTERACTION PROCESSES.
13. International Negotiation and Cross-Cultural Communication.
14. Motivation in Multinational Companies.
15. Leadership and Management Behaviors in Multinational Companies.