Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for South-Western Federal Taxation 2014: Comprehensive, 37th Edition, William H. Hoffman, Jr., David M. Maloney, William A. Raabe, James C. Young, ISBN-10: 1285178505, ISBN-13: 9781285178509, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION AND BASIC TAX MODEL.
1. An Introduction to Taxation and Understanding the Federal Tax Law.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Tax Determination; Personal and Dependency Exemptions; An Overview of Property Transactions.
Part II: GROSS INCOME.
4. Gross Income: Concepts and Inclusions.
5. Gross Income: Exclusions.
Part III: DEDUCTIONS AND CREDITS.
6. Deductions and Losses: In General.
7. Deductions and Losses: Certain Business Expenses and Losses.
8. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion.
9. Deductions: Employee and Self-Employed-Related Expenses.
10. Deductions and Losses: Certain Itemized Deductions.
11. Investor Losses.
12. Tax Credits and Payments.
Part IV: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
13. Property Transactions: Determination of Gain or Loss, Basis Considerations, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
14. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
Part V: SPECIAL TAX COMPUTATIONS AND ACCOUNTING PERIODS AND METHODS.
15. Alternative Minimum Tax.
16. Accounting Periods and Methods.
Part VI: CORPORATIONS.
17. Corporations: Introduction and Operating Rules.
18. Corporations: Organization and Capital Structure.
19. Corporations: Distributions Not in Complete Liquidation.
20. Corporations: Distributions in Complete Liquidation and an Overview of Reorganizations.
Part VII: FLOW-THROUGH ENTITIES.
22. S Corporations.
Part VIII: ADVANCE TAX PRACTICE CONSIDERATIONS.
23. Exempt Entities.
24. Multistate Corporate Taxation.
25. Taxation of International Transactions.
26. Tax Practice and Ethics.
Part IX: FAMILY TAX PLANNING.
27. The Federal Gift and Estate Taxes.
28. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates.
Appendix A: Tax Rate Schedules and Tables.
Appendix B: Tax Forms.
Appendix C: Glossary of Tax Terms.
Appendix D: Table of Code Sections Cited, Table of Regulations Cited, Table of Revenue Procedures and Revenue Rulings Cited.
Appendix E: Comprehensive Tax Return Problems.