Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Sociology of Deviant Behavior, 14th Edition, Marshall B. Clinard, Robert F. Meier, ISBN-10: 049581167X, ISBN-13: 9780495811671, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO DEVIANCE.
1. The Nature and Meaning of Deviance.
2. Deviant Events and Social Control.
PART II EXPLAINING DEVIANCE.
3. Becoming Deviant.
4. Theories in Deviance.
PART III: DEVIANCE AND CRIME.
5. Crimes of Interpersonal Violence.
6. Nonviolent Crime.
7. White-Collar and Corporate Crime.
PART IV: TYPES OF DEVIANCE.
8. Drug Use and Addiction.
9. Drunkenness and Alcoholism.
11. Heterosexual Deviance.
PART V: STUDIES IN STIGMA.
12. Gays, Lesbians, and Homophobia.
13. Physical Disabilities.
14. Mental Disorders.
PART VI: LOOKING AHEAD.
15. Recent Forms of Deviance.