Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Services Marketing Interactive Approach, 4th Edition, Raymond P. Fisk, Stephen J. Grove, Joby John, ISBN-10: 1285057139, ISBN-13: 9781285057132, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I. FOUNDATIONS OF SERVICE MARKETING.
1. Understanding Services Marketing.
2. Frameworks for Managing the Customer’s Experience.
3. Plugging into the Information Age.
PART II. CREATING THE INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE.
4. Planning and Producing the Service Performance.
5. Designing the Service Setting.
6. Leveraging the People Factor.
7. Managing the Customer Mix.
PART III. PROMISING THE INTERACTIVE SERVICE EXPERIENCE.
8. Setting a Price for the Service Rendered.
9. Promoting the Interactive Service Experience.
10. Building Customer Loyalty Through Service Quality.
11. Regaining Customer Confidence Through Customer Service and Service Recovery.
12. Researching Service Success and Failure.
PART IV. MANAGEMENT ISSUES IN SERVICES MARKETING.
13. Developing Marketing Strategies for Services.
14. Coping with Fluctuating Demand for Services.
15. Thinking Globally: “It’s a Small World After All”.