Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, 5th Edition, Robert M. Monczka, Robert B. Handfield, Larry C. Giunipero, James L. Patterson, ISBN-10: 0538476427, ISBN-13: 9780538476423, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Chain Management.
Part II: PURCHASING OPERATIONS AND STRUCTURE.
2. The Purchasing Process.
3. Purchasing Policy and Procedures.
4. Supply Management Integration for Competitive Advantage.
5. Purchasing and Supply Chain Organization.
Part III: STRATEGIC SOURCING.
6. Supply Management and Commodity Strategy Development.
7. Supplier Evaluation and Selection.
8. Supplier Quality Management.
9. Supplier Management and Development: Creating a World-Class Supply Base.
10. Worldwide Sourcing.
Part IV: STRATEGIC SOURCING PROCESS.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Purchasing and Supply Chain Analysis: Tools and Techniques.
13. Negotiation and Conflict Management.
14. Contract Management.
15. Purchasing Law and Ethics.
Part V: CRITICAL SUPPLY CHAIN ELEMENTS.
16. Lean Supply Chain Management.
17. Purchasing Services.
18. Supply Chain Information Systems and Electronic Sourcing.
19. Performance Measurement and Evaluation.
Part VI: FUTURE DIRECTIONS.
20. Purchasing and Supply Strategy Trends.