Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Process Management: Creating Value Along the Supply Chain, 1st Edition, Joel D. Wisner, Linda L. Stanley, ISBN-10: 0324291574, ISBN-13: 9780324291575, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part One: CREATING CUSTOMER-DRIVEN PROCESS STRATEGIES.
1. Introduction to Process Management.
2. New Product Development–Creating Order Winners.
3. Customer Relationship Management.
4. Customer Service Management.
Part Two: MANUFACTURING AND SERVICE FLOW ISSUES.
5. Forecasting and Demand Management.
6. Inventory Management.
7. Managing Material Flows.
8. Managing Customer and Work Flows.
9. Managing Information Flows: ERP and BPM.
Part Three: LEAN PRODUCTION SYSTEMS.
10. Operating with Lean Production.
11. Logistics and Order Fulfillment.
12. Supply Management and SRM.
Part Four: QUALITY ISSUES AND PROCESS PERFORMANCE.
13. Managing and Controlling Quality for Continuous Improvement.
14. Six Sigma–Taking Quality Improvement to the Next Level.
15. Returns Management.
Part Five: LOOKING TO THE FUTURE.
16. Integrating Supply Chain Processes and Future Trends in Process Management.