Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Principles of Physics: A Calculus-Based Text, 5th Edition, Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett, ISBN-10: 1133104266, ISBN-13: 9781133104261, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
An Invitation to Physics.
1. Introduction and Vectors.
Context 1: Alternative-Fuel Vehicles.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Motion in Two Dimensions.
4. The Laws of Motion.
5. More Applications of Newton’s Laws.
6. Energy of a System.
7. Conservation of Energy.
Context 1 Conclusion: Present and Future Possibilities.
Context 2: Mission to Mars.
8. Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotational Motion.
11. Gravity, Planetary Orbits, and the Hydrogen Atom.
Context 2 Conclusion: A Successful Mission Plan.
Context 3: Earthquakes.
12. Oscillatory Motion.
13. Mechanical Waves.
14. Superposition and Standing Waves.
Context 3 Conclusion: Minimizing the Risk.
Context 4: Heart Attacks.
15. Fluid Mechanics.
Context 4 Conclusion: Heart Attacks
Context 5: Global Warming.
16. Temperature and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
17. Energy in Thermal Processes: The First Law of Thermodynamics.
18. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Context 5 Conclusion: Predicting the Earth’s Surface Temperature.
Context 6: Lightning.
19. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
20. Electric Potential and Capacitance.
21. Current and Direct Current Circuits.
Context 6 Conclusion: Determining the Number of Lightning Strikes.
Context 7: Magnetism in Medicine.
22. Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields.
23. Faraday’s Law and Inductance.
Context 7 Conclusion: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Context 8: Lasers.
24. Electromagnetic Waves.
25. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
26. Image Formation by Mirrors and Lenses.
27. Wave Optics.
Context 8 Conclusion: Using Lasers to Record and Read Digital Information.
Context 9: The Cosmic Connection.
28. Quantum Physics.
29. Atomic Physics.
30. Nuclear Physics.
31. Particle Physics.
Context 9 Conclusion: Problems and Perspectives.
Appendix A: Tables.
Appendix B: Mathematics Review.
Appendix C: Periodic Table of the Elements.
Appendix D: SI Units.
Answers to Quick Quizzes and Odd-Numbered Problems.