Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Portfolio Construction, Management, and Protection, 5th Edition, Robert A. Strong, ISBN-10: 0324665105, ISBN-13: 9780324665109, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: BACKGROUND, BASIC PRINCIPLES, AND INVESTMENT POLICY.
1. The Process of Portfolio Management.
2. Valuation, Risk, Return, and Uncertainty.
3. Setting Portfolio Objectives.
4. Investment Policy.
PART II: PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION.
5. The Mathematics of Diversification.
6. Why Diversification Is a Good Idea.
7. International Investment and Diversification.
8. The Capital Markets and Market Efficiency.
9. Picking the Equity Players.
10. Stock Selection Models.
11. Security Screening.
12. Bond Pricing and Selection.
13. The Role of Real Assets.
14. Alternative Investments.
PART III: PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT.
15. Revision of the Equity Portfolio.
16. Revision of the Fixed Income Portfolio.
17. Principles of Options and Option Pricing.
18. Option Overwriting.
19. Performance Evaluation.
20. Fiduciary Duties and Responsibilities.
PART IV: PORTFOLIO PROTECTION AND EMERGING TOPICS.
21. Principles of the Futures Market.
22. Benching the Equity Players.
23. Removing Interest Rate Risk.
24. Integrating Derivative Assets and Portfolio Management.
25. Contemporary Issues in Portfolio Management.