Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Physics: Pearson New International Edition: Principles with Applications, 6/E, Doug Giancoli, ISBN-10: 1292021764, ISBN-13: 9781292021768, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
2. Describing Motion: Kinematics in One Dimension.
3. Kinematics in Two Dimensions; Vectors.
4. Motion and Force: Dynamics.
5. Circular Motion; Gravitation.
6. Work and Energy.
7. Linear Momentum.
8. Rotational Motion.
9. Bodies in Equilibrium; Elasticity and Fracture.
11. Vibrations and Waves.
13. Temperature and Kinetic Theory.
15. The Laws of Thermodynamics.
16. Electric Charge and Electric Field.
17. Electric Potential and Electric Energy; Capacitance.
18. Electric Currents.
19. DC Circuits.
21. Electromagnetic Induction and Faraday’s Law; AC Circuits.
22. Electromagnetic Waves.
23. Light: Geometric Optics.
24. The Wave Nature of Light.
25. Optical Instruments.
26. Special Theory of Relativity.
27. Early Quantum Theory and Models of the Atom.
28. Quantum Mechanics of Atoms.
29. Molecules and Solids.
30. Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity.
31. Nuclear Energy; Effects and Uses of Radiation.
33. Astrophysics and Cosmology.
Appendix A: Mathematical Review.
Appendix B: Dimensional Analysis.
Appendix C: Rotating Frames of Reference; Inertial Forces; Coriolis Effect.
Appendix D: Gauss’s Law.
Appendix E:Galilean and Lorentz Transformations.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.