Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics, 9th Edition, Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett, ISBN-10: 1133954057, ISBN-13: 9781133954057, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: MECHANICS.
1. Physics and Measurement.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
4. Motion in Two Dimensions.
5. The Laws of Motion.
6. Circular Motion and Other Applications of Newton”s Laws.
7. Energy of a System.
8. Conservation of Energy.
9. Linear Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotation of a Rigid Object About a Fixed Axis.
11. Angular Momentum.
12. Static Equilibrium and Elasticity.
13. Universal Gravitation.
14. Fluid Mechanics.
PART II: OSCILLATIONS AND MECHANICAL WAVES.
15. Oscillatory Motion.
16. Wave Motion.
17. Sound Waves.
18. Superposition and Standing Waves.
PART III: THERMODYNAMICS.
20. Heat and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
21. The Kinetic Theory of Gases.
22. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
PART IV: ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM.
23. Electric Fields.
24. Gauss”s Law.
25. Electric Potential.
26. Capacitance and Dielectrics.
27. Current and Resistance.
28. Direct Current Circuits.
29. Magnetic Fields.
30. Sources of the Magnetic Field.
31. Faraday”s Law.
33. Alternating Current Circuits.
34. Electromagnetic Waves.
PART V: LIGHT AND OPTICS.
35. The Nature of Light and the Laws of Geometric Optics.
36. Image Formation.
37. Interference of Light Waves.
38. Diffraction Patterns and Polarization.
PART VI: MODERN PHYSICS.
40. Introduction to Quantum Physics.
41. Quantum Mechanics.
42. Atomic Physics.
43. Molecules and Solids.
44. Nuclear Structure.
45. Applications of Nuclear Physics.
46. Particle Physics and Cosmology.