Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Personal Financial Planning, 13th Edition, Lawrence J. Gitman, Michael D. Joehnk, Randy Billingsley, ISBN-10: 1111971633, ISBN-13: 9781111971632, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCIAL PLANNING.
1. Understanding the Financial Planning Process.
2. Developing Your Financial Statements and Plans.
3. Preparing Your Taxes.
Part II: MANAGING BASIC ASSETS.
4. Managing Your Cash and Savings.
5. Making Automobile and Housing Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING CREDIT.
6. Using Credit.
7. Using Consumer Loans.
Part IV: MANAGING INSURANCE NEEDS.
8. Insuring Your Life.
9. Insuring Your Health.
10. Protecting Your Property.
Part V: MANAGING INVESTMENTS.
11. Investment Planning.
12. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
13. Investing in Mutual Funds and Real Estate.
Part VI: RETIREMENT AND ESTATE PLANNING.
14. Planning for Retirement.
15. Preserving Your Estate.