Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Organizational Behavior: Managing People and Organizations, 11th Edition, Ricky W. Griffin, Gregory Moorhead, ISBN-10: 1133626696, ISBN-13: 9781133626695, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR.
An Overview of Organizational Behavior.
The Changing Environment of Organizations.
PART II: INDIVIDUAL PROCESSES IN ORGANIZATIONS.
Foundations of Individual Behavior.
Motivation in Organizations.
Motivating Employee Performance Through Work.
Motivating Employee Performance Through Rewards.
Managing Stress and the Work-Life Balance.
Decision Making and Problem Solving.
PART III: INTERPERSONAL PROCESSES IN ORGANIZATIONS.
9. Foundations of Interpersonal and Group Behavior.
10. Using Teams in Organizations.
11. Communication in Organizations.
12. Traditional Models for Understanding Leadership.
13. Contemporary Views of Leadership in Organizations.
14. Power, Politics, and Organizational Justice.
15. Conflict and Negotiation in Organizations.
PART IV: ORGANIZATIONAL PROCESSES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
16. Foundations of Organization Structure.
17. Organization Design.
18. Organization Culture.
19. Organization Change and Development.