Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Nursing Leadership & Management, 3rd Edition, Patricia Kelly, ISBN-10: 1111306680, ISBN-13: 9781111306687, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Unit I: NURSING LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT.
1. Nursing Leadership and Management.
2. The Healthcare Environment.
3. Organizational Behavior and Magnet Hospitals.
4. Basic Clinical Healthcare Economics.
5. Evidence-Based Health Care.
6. Nursing and Healthcare Informatics.
7. Population Based Healthcare Practice.
Unit II: LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF THE INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM.
8. Personal and Interdisciplinary Communication.
9. Politics and Consumer Partnerships.
10. Strategic Planning and organizing Patient Care.
11. Effective Team Building.
13. Change, Innovation, and Conflict Management.
Unit III: LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF PATIENT- CENTERED CARE.
14. Budget Concepts for Patient Care.
15. Effective Staffing.
16. Delegation of Patient Care.
17. Organization of Patient Care Management.
18. Time Management and Setting Patient Care Priorities.
19. Patient and Health Care Education.
Unit IV: QUALITY IMPROVEMENT OF PATIENT OUTCOMES.
20. Managing Outcomes Using an Organizational Quality Improvement Model.
21. Evidence Based Strategies to Improve Patient Care Outcomes.
22. Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
23. Legal Aspects of Health Care.
24. Ethical Aspects of Health Care.
25. Culture, Generational Differences, and Spirituality.
Unit V: LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF SELF AND THE FUTURE.
26. Collective Bargaining.
27. Career Planning.
28. Nursing Job Opportunities.
29. Your First Job.
30. Healthy Living: Balancing Personal and Professional Needs.
31. NCLEX Preparation and Professionalism.