Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Modern Marketing Research: Concepts, Methods, and Cases, 2nd Edition, Fred M. Feinberg, Thomas Kinnear, James R. Taylor, ISBN-10: 1133188966, ISBN-13: 9781133188964, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Purpose and Process of Marketing Research.
2. Research Design and Data Sources.
3. Measurement in Marketing Research.
4. Causal Designs and Marketing Experiments.
5. Data Collection: Exploratory and Conclusive Research.
6. Designing Surveys and Data Collection Instruments.
8. Data Analysis and Statistical Methods: Univariate and Bivariate Analyses.
9. Modeling Multivariate Relationships: Multiple Regression for Interval, Binary, and Nominal Dependent Variables.
10. Factor, Cluster, Discriminant, and Latent Class Analyses.
11. Conjoint Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling.
12. Advanced Topics, Research Frontiers, and Preparing the Final Report.