Solution Manual for MKTG, 11th Edition, Charles W. Lamb, Joe F. Hair, Carl McDaniel, ISBN-10: 1337116807, ISBN-13: 9781337116800
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE WORLD OF MARKETING.
1. An Overview of Marketing.
2. Strategic Planning for Competitive Advantage.
3. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Developing a Global Vision.
Part II: ANALYZING MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES.
6. Consumer Decision Making.
7. Business Marketing.
8. Segmenting and Targeting Markets.
9. Marketing Research.
Part III: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12.Services and Nonprofit Organization Marketing.
Part IV: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
13. Supply Chain Management and Marketing Channels.
Part V: PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES.
15. Marketing Communications.
16. Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Promotion.
17. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
18. Social Media and Marketing.
Part VI: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.