Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Marketing Strategy, Text and Cases, 6th Edition, O. C. Ferrell, Michael Hartline, ISBN-10: 1285073045, ISBN-13: 9781285073040, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part 1: SETTING THE STAGE FOR MARKETING STRATEGY.
1. Marketing in Today’s Economy.
2. Strategic Marketing Planning.
Part 2: DISCOVERING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
3. Collecting and Analyzing Marketing Information.
4. Developing Competitive Advantage and Strategic Focus.
Part 3: DEVELOPING MARKETING STRATEGY.
5. Customers, Segmentation, and Target Marketing.
6. The Marketing Program.
7. Branding and Positioning.
Part 4: PUTTING STRATEGY INTO ACTION.
8. Ethics and Social Responsibility in Marketing Strategy.
9. Marketing Implementation and Control.
10. Developing and Maintaining Long-Term Customer Relationships.
Part 5: CASES.
1. USA Today: Innovation and Evolution in a Troubled Industry..
4. New Belgium Brewing (A): Social Responsibility as a Competitive Advantage .
5. New Belgium Brewing (B): Developing a Brand Personality.
6. Mattel: Overcoming Marketing and Manufacturing Challenges.
7. Mistine: Direct Selling in the Thai Cosmetics Market.
8. BP Focuses on Sustainability to Repair Its Reputation.
12. The Indy Racing League (IRL): Driving for First Place.
13. FedEx: Building a Global Distribution Powerhouse.
14. Sigma Marketing: Innovation in a Changing Environment.
17. IKEA Looks to Further Penetrate the U.S. Market.
18. Sushilicious: Standing out in a Crowded Field.
19. Trouble Brews at Starbucks
Part 6: TOOLS FOR DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN.
Appendix A: Marketing Plan Worksheets.
Appendix B: Example Marketing Plan (VirPharm, Inc.).