Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Managing Human Resources, 14th Edition, George W. Bohlander, Scott A. Snell, ISBN-10: 0324314639, ISBN-13: 9780324314632, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART ONE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE.
1. The Challenge of Human Resources Management.
2. Strategy and Human Resource Planning.
PART TWO MEETING HUMAN RESOURCES REQUIREMENTS.
3. Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resources Management.
4. Job Analysis, Employee Involvement and Flexible Work Schedules.
PART THREE DEVELOPING EFFECTIVENESS IN HUMAN RESOURCES.
5. Expanding the Talent Pool: Recruitment and Careers.
6. Employee Selection.
7. Training and Development.
8. Appraising and Improving Performance.
PART FOUR IMPLEMENTING COMPENSATION AND SECURITY.
9. Managing Compensation.
10. Pay-for-Performance: Incentive Rewards.
11. Employee Benefits.
12. Safety and Health.
PART FIVE ENHANCING EMPLOYEE-MANAGEMENT RELATIONS.
13. Employee Rights and Discipline.
14. The Dynamics of Labor Relations.
PART SIX EXPANDING HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT HORIZONS.
15. International Human Resources Management.
16. Creating High-Performance Work Systems.