Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Managerial Economics: Applications, Strategy and Tactics (with InfoApps 2-Semester Printed Access Card), 12th Edition, James R. McGuigan, R. Charles Moyer, Frederick H.deB. Harris, ISBN-10: 1439079234, ISBN-13: 9781439079232, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I. INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction and Goals of the Firm.
2. Fundamental Economic Concepts.
2A. Differential Calculus Techniques in Management.
PART II. DEMAND AND FORECASTING.
3. Demand Analysis.
4. Estimating Demand.
4A. Problems in Applying the Linear Regression Model.
5. Business and Economic Forecasting.
6. Managing in the Global Economy.
PART III. PRODUCTION AND COST.
7. Production Economics.
7A. Maximization of Production Output Subject to a Cost Constraint.
8. Cost Analysis.
8A. Long-Run Costs with a Cobb-Douglas Production Function.
9. Applications of Cost Theory.
PART IV. PRICING AND OUTPUT DECISIONS: STRATEGY AND TACTICS.
10. Prices, Output, & Strategy: Pure and Monopolistic Competition.
11. Price and Output Determination: Monopoly and Dominant Firms.
12. Price and Output Determination: Oligopoly.
13. Game-Theoretic Rivalry: Best-Practice Tactics.
13A. Entry Deterrence and Accommodation Games.
14. Pricing Techniques and Analysis.
14A. Revenue Management.
PART V. ORGANIZATIONAL ARCHITECTURE AND REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
15. Contracting, Governance, and Organizational Form.
15A. Auction Design and Information.
16. Government Regulation.
17. Long-Term Investment Analysis.
Appendix A. The Time Value of Money.
Appendix B. Tables.
Check Answers to Selected End-of-Chapter Exercises.
Web Appendix A: Consumer Choice Using Indifference Curve Analysis
Web Appendix B: International Parity Conditions.
Web Appendix C: Production Decisions and Linear Programming.
Web Appendix D:Capacity Planning and Pricing against a Low-Cost Competitor: A Case Study.
Web Appendix E: Pricing of Joint Products and Transfer Pricing.