Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Managerial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 10th Edition, Michael W. Maher, Clyde P. Stickney, Roman L. Weil, ISBN-10: 0324639767, ISBN-13: 9780324639766, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART 1. OVERVIEW AND BASIC CONCEPTS.
1. Fundamental Concepts.
2. Measuring Product Costs.
3. Activity-Based Management.
PART 2. MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING.
4. Strategic Management of Costs, Quality, and Time.
5. Cost Drivers and Cost Behavior.
6. Financial Modeling for Short-Term Decision Making.
7. Differential Cost Analysis for Operating Decisions.
8. Capital Expenditure Decisions.
PART 3. MOTIVATING MANAGERS TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS.
9. Profit Planning and Budgeting.
10. Profit and Cost Center Performance Evaluation.
11. Investment Center Performance Evaluation.
12. Incentive Issues.
13. Allocating Costs to Responsibility Centers.
Appendix. Compound Interest Examples and Applications.
Compound Interest and Annuity Tables.