Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Macroeconomics: Principles and Applications, 6th Edition, Robert E. Hall, Marc Lieberman, ISBN-10: 1111822352, ISBN-13: 9781111822354, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: PRELIMINARIES.
1. What Is Economics?
2. Scarcity, Choice, and Economic Systems.
3. Supply and Demand.
4. Working with Supply and Demand.
Part II: MACROECONOMICS: BASIC CONCEPTS.
5. What Macroeconomics Tries to Explain.
6. Production, Income, and Employment.
7. The Price Level and Inflation.
Part III: LONG-RUN MACROECONOMICS.
8. The Classical Long-Run Model.
9. Economic Growth and Rising Living Standards.
Part IV: THE SHORT-RUN MODEL AND FISCAL POLICY.
10. Economic Fluctuations.
11. The Short-Run Macro Model.
12. Fiscal Policy.
Part V: EXPANDING THE MODEL: MONEY, PRICES, AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
13. Money, Banks, and the Federal Reserve.
14. The Money Market and Monetary Policy.
15. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
16. Inflation and Monetary Policy.
17. Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Policy.