Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Juvenile Justice, 6th Edition, KÃ¤ren M. Hess, Christine H. Orthmann, John Paul Wright, ISBN-10: 1133049621, ISBN-13: 9781133049623, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
1. Juvenile Justice: Definitions, Measurement and Process.
2. The History and Philosophy behind the Juvenile Justice System.
3. Theories of Delinquency and Juvenile Offending.
4. Youth in Society: Developmental Risks and Protective Factors.
5. Juvenile Victims.
6. Juvenile Offenders.
7. Youth Gangs.
8. The Police and Juveniles.
9. Pretrial Services and Diversion.
10. The Juvenile Court.
11. Juvenile Corrections.
12. Preventing Delinquency and Recidivism.
13. Juvenile Justice at a Crossroads: The Accelerating Call for Reform.