Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Introduction to Engineering Thermodynamics, 2nd Edition, by Richard E. Sonntag, Claus Borgnakke, ISBN 9780471737599, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
List of Symbols.
1. Some Introductory Comments.
2. Some Concepts and Definitions.
3. Properties of a Pure Substance.
4. Work and Heat.
5. The First Law of Thermodynamics.
6. First-Law Analysis for a Control Volume.
7. The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
9. Second-Law Analysis for a Control Volume.
10. Gas Mixtures.
11. Power and Refrigeration Systems.
12. Chemical Reactions.
13. Introduction to Heat Transfer.
Appendix A: SI Units: Single-State Properties.
Appendix B: SI Units:Â Thermodynamic Tables.
Appendix C: Ideal Gas Specific Heat.
Appendix D: Equations of State.
Appendix E: Figures.
Appendix F: English Unit Supplement.
Some Selected References.
Answers to Selected Problems.