Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Intermediate Financial Management, 11th Edition,Â Eugene F. Brigham, Phillip R. Daves, ISBN-10: 1111530262, ISBN-13: 9781111530266, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
PART I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS.
1. An Overview of Financial Management.
2. Risk and Return: Part I.
3. Risk and Return: Part II.
4. Bond Valuation.
5. Basic Stock Valuation.
6. Financial Options.
7. Accounting for Financial Management.
8. Analysis of Financial Statements.
PART II: CORPORATE VALUATION.
9. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements.
10. Determining the Cost of Capital.
11. Corporate Value and Value-Based Management.
PART III: PROJECT VALUATION.
12. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria.
13. Capital Budgeting: Estimating Cash Flows and Analyzing Risk.
14. Real Options.
PART IV: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
15. Capital Structure Decisions: Part I.
16. Capital Structure Decisions: Part II.
17. Distributions to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
PART V: TACTICAL FINANCING DECISIONS.
18. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring.
19. Lease Financing.
20. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles.
PART VI: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
21. Working Capital Management.
22. Providing and Obtaining Credit.
23. Other Topics in Working Capital Management.
PART VII: SPECIAL TOPICS.
24. Derivatives and Risk Management.
25. Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
26. Mergers, LBOs, Divestitures, and Holding Companies.
27. Multinational Financial Management.
28. Time Value of Money.
29. Basic Financial Tools: A Review.
30. Pension Plan Management.
31. Financial Management in Not-for-Profit Businesses.