Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Human Development: A Life-Span View, 6th Edition, Robert V. Kail, John C. Cavanaugh, ISBN-10: 1111834113, ISBN-13: 9781111834111, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. The Study of Human Development.
PART I: PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT, INFANCY, AND EARLY CHILDHOOD.
2. Biological Foundations: Heredity, Prenatal Development, and Birth.
3. Tools for Exploring the World: Physical, Perceptual, and Motor Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
4. The Emergence of Thought and Language: Cognitive Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
5. Entering the Social World: Socioemotional Development in Infancy and Early Childhood.
PART II: SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS.
6. Off to School: Cognitive and Physical Development in Middle Childhood.
7. Expanding Social Horizons: Socioemotional Development in Middle Childhood.
8. Rites of Passage: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence.
9. Moving into the Adult Social World: Socioemotional Development in Adolescence.
PART III: YOUNG AND MIDDLE ADULTHOOD.
10. Becoming an Adult: Physical, Cognitive & Personality Development in Early Adulthood.
11. Being With Others: Forming Relationships in Young & Middle Adulthood.
12. Work and Leisure: Occupational and Life-style Issues in Young and Middle Adulthood.
13. Making It in Midlife: The Unique Challenges of Middle Adulthood.
PART IV: LATE ADULTHOOD.
14. The Personal Context of Later Life: Physical, Cognitive, and Mental Health Issues.
15. Social Aspects of Later Life: Psycho-social, Retirement, Relationship, and Societal Issues.
16. The Final Passage: Dying and Bereavement.