Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Foundations of Business, 4th Edition, William M. Pride, Robert J. Hughes, Jack R. Kapoor, ISBN-10: 1285193946, ISBN-13: 9781285193946, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Exploring the World of Business and Economics.
2. Being Ethical and Socially Responsible.
3. Exploring Global Business.
Part II: BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
4. Choosing a Form of Business Ownership.
5. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchises.
Part III: MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION.
6. Understanding the Management Process.
7. Creating a Flexible Organization.
8. Producing Quality Goods and Services.
Part IV: HUMAN RESOURCES.
9. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees.
10. Motivating and Satisfying Employees and Teams.
Part V: MARKETING.
11. Building Customer Relationships Through Effective Marketing.
12. Creating and Pricing Products That Satisfy Customers.
13. Distributing and Promoting Products.
Part VI: INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND DECISION MAKING.
14. Understanding Social Media and e-Business.
15. Using Management Information Systems and Accounting Information.
16. Mastering Financial Management.