Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Federal Tax Research, 9th Edition, William A. Raabe, Gerald E. Whittenburg, Debra L. Sanders, Roby B. Sawyers, Steven L. Gill, ISBN-10: 1111221642, ISBN-13: 9781111221645, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE TAX RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT.
1. Introduction to Tax Practice and Ethics.
2. Tax Research Methodology.
Part II: PRIMARY SOURCES OF FEDERAL TAX LAW.
3. Constitutional and Legislative Sources.
4. Administrative Regulations and Rulings.
5. Judicial Interpretations.
Part III: RESEARCH TOOLS.
6. Commercial Tax Services.
7. Citators and Tax Periodicals.
8. State Tax Services.
9. International Tax Services.
10. Financial Accounting Research.
Part IV: IMPLEMENTING THE RESEARCH TOOLS.
11. Communicating Research Results.
12. Tax Planning.
13. Working with the IRS.
14. Tax Practice and Administration: Sanctions, Agreements, and Disclosures.
Appendix A: Time Value of Money Tables.
Appendix B: Standard Tax Citations.
Appendix C: IRS Circular 230.