Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Exploring Economics, 6th Edition, Robert L. Sexton, ISBN-10: 1111970300, ISBN-13: 9781111970307, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Method of Economics.
2. Economics: Eight Powerful Ideas.
3. Scarcity, Trade-Off, and Production Possibilities.
Part II: SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
4. Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium.
5. Markets in Motion and Price Controls.
Part III: MARKET EFFICIENCY, MARKET FAILURE, AND THE PUBLIC SYSTEM.
7. Market Efficiency and Welfare.
8. Market Failure.
9. Public Finance and Public Choice.
Part IV: HOUSEHOLDS AND MARKET STRUCTURE.
10. Consumer Choice Theory.
11. The Firm: Production and Cost.
12. Firms in Perfectly Competitive Markets.
13. Monopoly and Antitrust.
14. Monopolistic Competition and Product Differentiation.
15. Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior.
Part V: INPUT MARKETS AND MICROECONOMIC POLICY ISSUES.
16. The Markets for Labor, Capital, and Land.
17. Income, Poverty and Health Care.
Part VI: MACROECONOMICS FOUNDATIONS.
18. Introduction of Macroeconomics: Unemployment, Inflation, and Economic Fluctuations.
19. Measuring Economic Performance.
20. Economic Growth in the Global Economy.
21. Financial Markets, Savings, and Investment.
Part VII: THE MACROECONOMIC MODELS.
22. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
23. The Aggregate Expenditure Model.
Part VIII: MACROECONOMIC POLICY.
24. Fiscal Policy.
25. Monetary Institutions.
26. The Federal Reserve System and Monetary Policy.
27. Issues in Macroeconomic Theory and Policy.
Part IX: THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
28. International Trade.
29. International Finance.