Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing, 4th Edition, Margaret A. Burkhardt, Alvita Nathaniel, ISBN-10: 1133129161, ISBN-13: 9781133129165, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
PART I: GUIDES FOR PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
1. Social, Philosophical, and Other Historical Forces Influencing the Development of Nursing.
2. Ethical Theory.
3. Ethical Principles
PART II: DEVELOPING PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR.
4. Values Clarification.
5. Values Development.
6. Nursing Codes of Ethics, Standards, and Ideals (Old Ch 8–renamed).
7. Ethical Decision Making (Old Chapter 6).
PART III: PRINCIPLED BEHAVIOR IN THE PROFESSIONAL DOMAIN.
8. Legal Issues (Old Chapter 7).
9. Professional Relationship Issues.
10. Practice Issues Related to Technology.
11. Practice Issues Related to Patient Self-Determination.
12. Scholarship Issues.
PART IV: GLOBAL ISSUES THAT IMPINGE ON NURSING PRACTICE.
13. Global Consciousness in the 21st Century.
14. Health Policy Issues.
15. Economic Issues.
16. Social Issues.
17. Gender Issues.
18. Transcultural and Spiritual Issues.
PART V: THE POWER TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
19. Empowerment for Nurses.