Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Employment Law for Human Resource Practice, 4th Edition, David J. Walsh, ISBN-10: 1111972192, ISBN-13: 9781111972196, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO EMPLOYMENT LAW.
1. Overview of Employment Law.
2. The Employment Relationship.
3. Overview of Employment Discrimination.
Part II: THE HIRING PROCESS.
4. Recruitment, Applications, and Interviews.
5. Background Checks, References, and Verifying Employment Eligibility.
6. Employment Testing.
7. Hiring and Promotion Decisions.
Part III: MANAGING A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.
8. Affirmative Action.
10. Reasonably Accommodating Disability and Religion.
11. Work-Life Conflicts and Other Diversity Issues.
Part IV: PAY, BENEFITS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT.
12. Wages, Hours, and Pay Equity.
14. Unions and Collective Bargaining.
15. Occupational Safety and Health.
Part V: MANAGING PERFORMANCE.
16. Performance Appraisals, Training, and Development.
17. Privacy on the Job: Information, Monitoring and Investigations.
Part VI: TERMINATING EMPLOYMENT.
18. Terminating Individual Employees.
19. Downsizing and Post Termination Issues.