Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Criminal Law and Procedure for the Paralegal, 4th Edition, James W. H. McCord, J.D., Sandra L. McCord, C. Suzanne Bailey, ISBN-10: 1435440161, ISBN-13: 9781435440166, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Exhibits.
Table of Cases .
1. Foundations of Criminal Law.
2. Administration of Criminal Justice and the Role of the Paralegal.
3. Components of a Crime.
4. Crimes Against Persons and Crimes Against Habitation.
5. Crimes Against Property, Public Order and Safety, Public Morals, and Justice and
6. Inchoate and Organized Crimes.
8. Intake and Drafting the Complaint.
9. Search and Seizure: History, Warrant Requirements, Legislative Developments and
10. Search and Seizure: Exceptions to the Warrant Requirement.
11. Confessions and Pretrial Identification Procedures.
12. Pretrial: Initial Appearance to Preliminary Hearing.
13. Pretrial: Grand Jury to Pretrial Conference.
14. Trial: Rights, Procedure, Tasks.
15. Sentencing, Punishment, and Review.
Appendix A: System Folder Contents.
Appendix B: Excerpts from the Constitution of the United States of America.