Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Corporate Finance: A Focused Approach, 2nd Edition, Michael C. Ehrhardt, Eugene F. Brigham, ISBN-10: 0324289316, ISBN-13: 9780324289312, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF CORPORATE FINANCE.
1. An Overview of Corporate Finance and the Financial Environment.
2. Time Value of Money.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow & Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Risk and Return.
Part II: SECURITIES AND THEIR VALUATION.
6. Bonds and their Valuation.
7. Stocks and their Valuation.
8. Financial Options Their Valuation and Applications in Corporate Finance.
Part III: PROJECTS AND THEIR VALUATION.
9. The Cost of Capital.
10. The Basics of Capital Budgeting: Evaluating Cash Flows.
11. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
Part IV: CORPORATE VALUATION.
12. Financial Planning and Forecasting Statements.
13. Corporate Valuation, Value Based Management and Corporate Governance.
Part V: STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS.
14. Capital Structure Decisions.
15. Distribution to Shareholders: Dividends and Repurchases.
Part VI: SPECIAL TOPICS.
16. Working Capital Management.
17. Multinational Corporate Finance.