Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Contemporary Financial Management, 13th Edition, R. Charles Moyer, James R. McGuigan, Ramesh P. Rao, ISBN-10: 1285198840, ISBN-13: 9781285198842, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.Â All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. The Role and Objective of Financial Management.
2. The Domestic and International Financial Marketplace.
3. Evaluation of Financial Performance.
4. Financial Planning and Forecasting.
Part II: DETERMINANTS OF VALUATION.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Fixed Income Securities: Characteristics and Valuation.
7. Common Stock: Characteristics, Valuation, and Issuance.
8. Analysis of Risk and Return.
Part III: THE CAPITAL INVESTMENT DECISION.
9. Capital Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis.
10. Capital Budgeting: Decision Criteria and Real Option Considerations.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk.
Part IV: THE COST OF CAPITAL, CAPITAL STRUCTURE, AND DIVIDEND POLICY.
12. The Cost of Capital.
13. Capital Structure Concepts.
14. Capital Structure Management in Practice.
15. Dividend Policy.
Part V: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT.
16. Working Capital Policy and Short-Term Financing.
17. The Management of Cash and Marketable Securities.
18. The Management of Accounts Receivable and Inventories.
Part VI: ADDITIONAL TOPICS IN CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.
19. LEASE AND INTERMEDIATE-TERM FINANCING.
20. Financing with Derivatives.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Financial Management.
23. Corporate Restructuring.
Appendix 2A: Taxes.
Appendix 5A: Continuous Compounding and Discounting.
Appendix 9A: Depreciation.
Appendix 10A: Mutually Exclusive Investments Having Unequal Lives.
Appendix 14A: Breakeven Analysis.
Appendix 20A: The Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model.
Appendix 20B: Bond Refunding Analysis.