Solution Manual for College Accounting: A Career Approach, 13th Edition, Cathy J. Scott, ISBN-10: 1337280569, ISBN-13: 9781337280563
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
1. Asset, Liability, Owner’s Equity, Revenue, and Expense Accounts.
2. T Accounts, Debits and Credits, Trial Balance, and Financial Statements.
3. The General Journal and the General Ledger.
4. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
5. Closing Entries and the Post-Closing Trial Balance.
Capstone Appendix. Financial Statement Analysis and Cash Flows using QuickBooks.
6. Bank Accounts, Cash Funds, and Internal Controls.
7. Employee Earnings and Deductions.
8. Employer Taxes, Payments, and Reports.
9. Sales and Purchases.
10. Cash Receipts and Cash Payments.
11. Work Sheet and Adjusting Entries.
12. Financial Statements, Closing Entries, and Reversing Entries.
Capstone. QuickBooks Analysis Activities: Comparative Financial Statements and the Statement of Cash Flows.
Appendix A: Methods of Depreciation.
Appendix B: Bad Debts.
Appendix C: Inventory Methods.
Appendix D: Notes Receivable/Notes Payable.
Appendix E: Departmental Accounting (online only).