Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Child and Adolescent Development in Your Classroom, 1st Edition, Christi Crosby Bergin, David Allen Bergin,ISBN-10: 1111186340, ISBN-13: 9781111186340, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential.
SECTION 1: FOUNDATIONS OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT.
1. Ways of Thinking About Children.
2. Physical Development and Health.
SECTION 2: THE COGNITIVE CHILD.
3. Classic Theories of Learning and Cognition.
4. Information Processing.
5. Cognitive Ability.
SECTION 3: THE EMOTIONAL CHILD.
6. Attachment and Personality.
7. Self-Control and Discipline.
8. Emotional Development.
SECTION 4: THE SOCIAL CHILD.
9. Social Cognition.
10. Social Behavior.
11. Peers, Friends, and Play.
Section 5: THE WHOLE CHILD.
12. Language and Literacy.
13. The Self-System, Motivation, and Interest.
14. The Child in Context.