Downloadable Instructor’s Solution Manual for Business Law Today, Standard: Text & Summarized Cases, 11th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1305644522, ISBN-13: 9781305644526, Instructor’s Solution Manual (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Test Bank or original eBook). You are buying Solution Manual. A Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. Solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Table of Contents
UNIT 1: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. The Legal Environment.
2. Constitutional Law.
3. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
4. Tort Law.
5. Product Liability.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
7. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
8. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
9. Business Ethics.
UNIT 2: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
10. Nature and Classification.
12. Consideration, Capacity, and Legality.
13. Defenses to Contract Enforceability.
14. Third Party Rights and Discharge.
15. Breach and Remedies.
16. International Law in a Global Economy.
UNIT 3: COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
17. The Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
18. Performances and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
19. Negotiable Instruments.
20. Banking in the Digital Age.
21. Security Interests and Creditors’ Rights.
UNIT 4: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT LAW.
23. Agency Relationships in Business.
24. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
25. Employment Discrimination.
UNIT 5: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
26. Sole Proprietorships and Franchises.
27. All Forms of Partnership.
28. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
30. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
UNIT 6: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
31. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
32. Consumer and Environmental Law.
33. Liability of Accountants and Other Professionals.
UNIT 7: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
34. Personal Property and Bailments.
35. Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
36. Insurance, Wills, and Trusts.